Park Place

Separation and Divorce

The most common way to work towards dissolving a marriage or common law relationship  is first to resolve the outstanding issues, by way of a contract entered into by the parties. This contract is commonly referred to as a Separation Agreement.

A Separation Agreement can be the result of mediation, or negotiation between the two parties and their respective lawyers.

If the parties are able to reach an agreement, obtaining a Divorce Order can be accomplished by submitting an application through the Supreme Court Registry, without the necessity of a court appearance.

Should this be an option for you, we can provide an estimate as to our fees, the out-of-pocket expenses  and the applicable taxes we are required to charge and collect.

View Map | 250-758-7758 | | Park Place Law, #100 – 2124 Bowen Road, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada, V9S 1H7

Park Place Law, Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada, Family Law, Family Mediation, Separation & Divorce, Child Custody & Access, Child Support, Spousal Support, Property Division, Cohabitation & Marriage Agreements.

Website by Webacom

Copyright Park Place Law | All Rights Reserved