Park Place


Since 1997, there has been law established to provide accurate information as to what child support should be paid in the many different circumstances in which children live after a parental separation.

At our office you will be advised as to the applicability of the Child Support Guidelines to your individual case. You will be given the tools you need to ensure that your child receives the maximum entitlement to support he or she needs.

The right to child support is the child’s right, not the right of the person caring for that child.

Spousal support can be a complicated area. Anyone who is legally married or cohabiting in a marriage-like relationship may be entitled to spousal support.  There are limitations and timing rules; and legal advice should be sought  before making any agreements regarding spousal support arrangements.

View Map | 250-758-7758 | | Park Place Law, #100 – 2124 Bowen Road, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada, V9S 1H7

Park Place Law, Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada, Family Law, Family Mediation, Separation & Divorce, Child Custody & Access, Child Support, Spousal Support, Property Division, Cohabitation & Marriage Agreements.

Website by Webacom

Copyright Park Place Law | All Rights Reserved